LANDLORDS BE AWARE
It is a legal requirement to have a fully compliant Legionella risk assessment carried out on your rental property.
Letting Agents and Landlords suppliers risk assessment.
Ask the following questions:
01. Are you being provided with any protection policy? Yes or No
02. Are you being provided with witness support? Yes or No
03. In the event of a risk, are you being provided with replacement shower heads and/or water tank for Free? Yes or No
04. Are you being charged for additional call-out/property visits? Yes or No
05. Are you having to pay for training your staff? Yes or No
06. Are any water tests that need to be taken included in the contract price? Yes or No
07. Is your supplier maintaining all records for a period of 5 years? Yes or No
08. Are you sure your database is not being taken by a hidden back-office system? Yes or No
09. Is your supplier providing an ongoing monthly duty of care procedure? Yes or No
10. Are you being charged money in advance of work being carried out? Yes or No
If your answer is “No” to any of the questions from 1-9 you are seriously at risk.
If you have answered “Yes” to question 10 you should only be paying once the work is carried out.